Colliers and Real Properties are proud to present a truly unique development opportunity, Burnley Maltings, situated at 45 Gibdon Street Burnley, for sale by expressions of interest closing Wednesday 10th November at 3pm (AEDT).
As the largest single residential land holding in Burnley, the Burnley Maltings offers an astute buyer the opportunity to transform the property from its industrial past into a modern feature of Melbourne's city fringe.
Key highlights include:
• Large, coveted corner allotment of 3,568m²*
• Breathtaking 360-degree views of the Melbourne skyline from the existing building
• Ultimate development flexibility with General Residential zoning (GRZ3) allowing potential townhouse, apartment, aged care, retirement village, build-to-rent or gallery/medical facility (STCA)
• Unrivalled connectivity, only metres from Monash Freeway, Yarra River and Main Yarra trail providing easy access to CBD and suburbs
• Immediately bordered by parkland to the south and east with the opportunity to enhance connections to these areas
• Close proximity to Burnley train station which is due to undergo upgrade works as part of the new Australia Post building
• Exclusive and tightly held pocket of inner city Melbourne, surrounded by Toorak, Hawthorn, Richmond & South Yarra
• Walking distance to Burnley Golf Club, Golden Square Bicentennial Park, Melbourne University (Burnley Campus) as well as, exclusive schools and retail amenity
• Significant existing improvements, allowing for alternate or existing-uses (STCA)