Tokemata Retreat is an exceptional business and property opportunity on the banks of the Murray River. The property is boarded to the north and east by a national park and the Murray River, featuring over 45* acres of spectacular landscaped land in one of Victoria's most iconic holiday destinations.
11 minutes from Cobram Town Centre and 25 minutes from Yarrawaong or approximately 3 hours from Melbourne, Tokemata Retreat provides the ideal location for a family vacation, a couples getaway or a wedding venue. The retreat features an original, fully renovated homestead and four self-contained cottages for guests, all surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens.
There is always something to do at Tokemata Retreat, from on-site activities such as swimming, tennis, horse riding and golf to bushwalking, boating, and fishing on the Murray River.
Real Properties is pleased to present this stunning property and thriving business for sale by Expressions of Interest.
• 45-acres of spectacularly landscaped land on the Murray River
• the ideal location for a family vacation, a couple's getaway or a wedding venue
• Featuring an original homestead and three self-contained cottages for guests
• Extensive suite of guest activities on site, including swimming, golf, tennis and horse-riding
• Guests can enjoy boating and fishing on the Murray River or bushwalking in the national park.
• 7 minutes from Cobram Town Centre, 20 minutes from Yarrawonga Town Centre
• 3 hours from Melbourne.
*Internal images available upon request*
For Sale by Expression of Interest. For a confidential conversation, please call Joe Catanese on 0418 367 514.