Real Properties are proud to offer to market this soon to be built BP Petrol Station Investment in Cranbourne North.
• Leased by Australia's largest BP operator
• Main road frontage onto Thompsons Road & William Thwaites
• Signalised corner intersection with dual access from Thompsons Road
• Passing net income of $330,000 P.A.
• 12-year wale (from practical completion)
• 2,001* sqm of land with a brand-new facility
• Located next to KFC, other major retailers and commercial businesses
• Access to major arterials including South Gippsland Highway, Monash Freeway, Eastlink Freeway & Mornington Peninsula Freeway
This highly sought-after AAA investment opportunity comprises 2,001* sqm of land and a 291* sqm convenience store. Construction is now underway on this brand-new custom-built facility. The property is fully leased to a BP Service Station for a passing net rental of $330,000 per annum; it has an impressive wale of 12 years (from completion). The lessee is one of Australia's largest BP operators, Jasbe Petroleum.
The property's prime location in the heart of Melbourne's southeast growth corridor will underpin its success well into the future. It features a corner position with main road frontage onto Thompsons Road and William Thwaites Boulevard, a signalised intersection, easy access from major arterials and across the road from The Avenue Village Shopping Centre. The high-profile lot will be located next to KFC, commercial buildings, a proposed childcare, specialty retail and the proposed William Thwaites Business Park (state-of-the-art warehouses).
Secured by one of Australia's most sought-after covenants, the property offers prospective purchasers an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire a de-risked, service station located only 40 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
The BP Service Station in Cranbourne North is for sale via Expressions of Interest.